All divisions of MPH, software development, Consulting services, Managed Services and SEO use best-of-breed methodologies and proven personnel to ensure project success.
Our Hybrid Delivery Model will meet your project deliverables based on the project requirements. Our Hybrid Delivery Model draws upon a combination of both onsite and offshore resources.
In MPH Onsite/Offshore (Hybrid) Delivery Model, the outsourcing work is distributed between the service provider’s onsite center and the offshore development center & thereby the client gets the advantage of both types of outsourcing models.
- The onsite team interacts directly with the clients and serves as consultants, program managers, project managers and developers, as dictated by project requirements.
- The team performs requirement studies, design, and development, while interfacing directly with the client.
- The model delivers results in terms of optimized costs and maximized efficiency
Advantages of Onsite/Offshore Delivery Model
- MPH’s offshore outsourcing delivery models are designed to suit a variety of business goals and scenarios.
- Whatever the objectives of your outsourcing strategy - cost reduction, operations improvements, restructuring, or any combination thereof, our services can deliver financial return, risk mitigation and strategic alignment.
- The offshore development center can have a dedicated team catering specifically to the client’s needs; thereby enabling MPH to provide the best possible results as expected by the client.
- Direct dealings with the client: Direct interaction with the client is possible through the onsite center. So no possibility of communication gap. Also the service provider gets a better picture of the client’s needs.
- 24/7 productivity: Round the clock continuous work cycle becomes possible by making the best possible use of the time-zone difference.
- Access to the most excellent resources: Client can have access to the best technology, skilled manpower and equipment possible made available to them by the offshore development center.
- Great cost benefits: Cost savings resulting from majority of the work being outsourced to the offshore development center where the resources are comparatively cheaper.
- Best possible management of resources: Usage efficiency of resources is highest with this model.